How To Memorize Vocabulary Words For A Middle School Reading Comprehension If You Are A Visual Learner
What is suggested to help "visual learners" memorize words?
- 1Lesson 8 - Writing the Alphabet - Learn English with Jennifer
- 2Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey's Great Outdoors - Jungle Safari
- 3Five Minute Exercise Video for Kids!
- 4Little Piggy
- 5Where Are You? - Super Spy (The Electric Company)
- 6Pizza - Jack Bowswer (The Electric Company)
- 7Elementary World Geography: North America
Another tip to help learn vocabulary words is to visualize them. Draw a picture or scene that might help you remember this item of vocabulary. For "versatile", for example, you might draw a Swiss army knife; it can be used in many different situations, which is what versatile means, which will help you do better on your vocabulary test and remember the word.