How To Memorize Vocabulary Words For A Middle School Reading Comprehension If You Are A Visual Learner
What is suggested to help "visual learners" memorize words?
Another tip to help learn vocabulary words is to visualize them. Draw a picture or scene that might help you remember this item of vocabulary. For "versatile", for example, you might draw a Swiss army knife; it can be used in many different situations, which is what versatile means, which will help you do better on your vocabulary test and remember the word.
- NASA | Science for a Hungry World: Part 1
- An Introduction to Britain (1/8 ESL video+worksheets)
- Learn to Speak English Naturally - Family (Beginner)
- Learn to Speak English Naturally - Movies (Intermediate)
- Kindergarten Dance: Cha Cha Slide - Physical Education Class
- Justin Bieber Surprises Lucky Fans! | Just Dance 4