Dance Burlesque Like Dita Von Teese
What is burlesque all about?
Before doing more complicated moves, master the classy walk. Imagine you're walking on a tightrope and place one foot in front of the other.Use a prop such as a chair or a feather boa to show off the shape of your body. Run your hands over the areas of the body you want to show off - such as along the length of your legs. Lie back across the chair to show off the length of your body and legs. Be confident, comfortable, and most of all have fun.
- Barney Never Takes a Bad Picture
- First Look: Jennifer Hudson on Being a "Big Girl" - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Exclusive: Why Usher Signed Justin Bieber - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Exclusive: Usher's Song-Writing Inspiration - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Rihanna Takes Oprah on a Tour of Her Childhood Home - Oprah's
- Neil Patrick Harris Steals 38th Annual People Choice Awards