How To Draw An Eagle
What is the eagle catching in the drawing?
- 1Piano Finger Technique
- 2Volume of a Sphere
- 3English Language Learning Tips - Listening Test Skills
- 4Mysteries of vernacular: Noise - Jessica Oreck
- 5The Muppet Show - Interview with William Shakespeare
- 6English Language Learning Tips - Speaking Test Advanced
- 7English Speaking - Basic English Training Module Chapter 01
Hi i am Laura from Creative Drawing Studio in London. We Offer art classes for children and adults. In our ten year of teaching we have see that drawing is a skill that anyone can learn. Lets draw a flying eagle and we are going to look at our page and because it got a large wing span we dont want to start a head too large. So we will start with the beak about here and we will draw back of the beak with a curvy line and have it go straight out in hook. And you can put a little straight line inside. Lets add the top of the head here and a bottom of the head here with some indication of feathers and an eye. Lets draw the back of the neck coming straight across and down. This is where we add the large wing span. So this wing on the side starts a little below and up and curves out and don't skimp on the wing size they have large wing span. And the bottom of the wing will start here. Add some feathers. Lets draw the wings on the other side. Lets start here and come curve around and draw some feathers in the inside. Lets place in the under part here with this leg coming around and bit of the feathers there. Back of the bird jumps over. There is a another leg on the other side of the bird there like so. And we do see a bit of the tail behind the wings which comes around like this. We are going to have our eagle catching a fish. So let's put in our claws and talons one point to point. Curve around to the back like this. And lets start with the back of this claw around and around like this. And now we can place in our fish. And there have your eagle.
- First Look: Jennifer Hudson on Being a "Big Girl" - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Exclusive: Why Usher Signed Justin Bieber - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Exclusive: Usher's Song-Writing Inspiration - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Rihanna Takes Oprah on a Tour of Her Childhood Home - Oprah's
- Neil Patrick Harris Steals 38th Annual People Choice Awards
- Neil Patrick Harris and Hugh Jackman Duet at 2011 Tony Awards