How To Draw A Palm Tree
Coconuts are not always
Hi, I am Simbie Yau and I am an illustrator who graduated from University of Lincoln. Today, I am just going to be showing you how to draw objects. This is how you draw a palm tree. I am just going to start by using a pen, and I draw a general outline of how the palm tree is going to be shaped, so just draw a simple curve like this. And this curve will be for just the guideline how I am going to shape this palm tree. I am just going to draw a trunk. I used that line to help me to draw a curve. Now I am just going to shape in a couple of coconuts and then draw out few shapes for where the leaves will be. Like that. This is just a rough guideline and no, I am just going to be drawing this over with pen. We use this pen to draw this out. These lines will be for just a general guideline of where the leaves will be. I am using a small, thinner pen and I am just drawing out these coconuts. Generally, they are not always round. You know just, like this and then I will just draw each leaf of those main lines I created.And this is how you draw palm tree.
- Appraisal: Jean Arnould Heyermans Oil, ca. 1880
- Appraisal: French Bru Doll, ca. 1895
- Appraisal: 1919 Rockwell "The Little Model" Oil Painting
- Appraisal: Jessie Willcox Smith Oil Painting with...
- September 4, 2013 - "Impressionism, Fashion, and Modernity"
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW - Appraisal: 1909 Charles R. Knight Oil