Hi I'm Nutrition & Fitness Expert JJ Virgin with JJVirgin.com and I'm here today for About.com to share with you three of my favorite low-carb snacks, and they are so easy to make -- let me show you.My first one is a turkey roll-up. All you do is just cut up some avocado, throw in a slice of red pepper, roll it up and enjoy. Easy!Next one are apples and almond butter. Now, if you want to go even lower carb, you can always use celery, that's another option here, but this is really easy to make. Cut the apple, open the jar of almond butter, slather it on, eat it. Okay, we can do that!And finally, I'm always trying to get people to eat more vegetables. We should be having 5-10 servings of non-starchy vegetables a day, so I'd love you to have some cut up and in your refrigerator at all times. And a great snack, a great easy way to enjoy your veggies, is to cut them up and then serve them with some fresh guacamole. It doesn't get better than this.So there 3 easy, low-carb snacks. I've just taken any of your excuses away -- if you're digging into those chips, put them down! Thanks for watching and to learn more, visit us online at About.com.
- Neil Patrick Harris Steals 38th Annual People Choice Awards
- Neil Patrick Harris and Hugh Jackman Duet at 2011 Tony Awards
- Rome, Italy - Visit Italy on a Europe Cruise with Holland America Line
- How Sinkholes Like Guatemala Happen
- The World's Richest Teenager
- Michio Kaku: Could We Transport Our Consciousness Into Robots?