How To Remember What You've Read In Your Middle School Reading Comprehension
Which of the following is Not suggested in the talk?
In order to better remember what you've been reading make sure you set aside a quiet place where you can read in peace without any distractions. Make sure there is no music on, nothing is going on in the background thats going to distract you from what you're reading and make sure you're asking yourself questions while you're reading. Who's speaking right now, why would they be telling me this information, does this mean anything important for the rest of the story? Next, after each paragraph make sure you pause for a moment and think about what youve read. It's also a great time to jot down any vocabulary words you might not know and to check them out and see if there's any extra meaning you can get from that paragraph.
- Natural Connections with Alexandra Cousteau
- NASA | Science for a Hungry World: Part 1
- An Introduction to Britain (1/8 ESL video+worksheets)
- Learn to Speak English Naturally - Family (Beginner)
- Learn to Speak English Naturally - Movies (Intermediate)
- Kindergarten Dance: Cha Cha Slide - Physical Education Class