How To Memorize Vocabulary Words For A Middle School Reading Comprehension
What is one of the best ways to memorize vocabulary words according to the teacher?
One of the best ways to memorize vocabulary words, and my personal favorite, is to use flashcards. Write the word on the front, and on the back, write the definition and the part of speech. This is going to help you, because not only can you take the flashcards with you wherever you go, and test yourself on the go, you also now have a visual of the word, and you have something that you can physically shuffle and go through all the words. Another way I suggest using vocabulary cards is you should set up three distinct piles while you're going through them. The pile of the words which you definitely know, which you won't have to review as much, a middle pile of the words that you kind of know, but you might forget one thing on them, and the last pile is the words that you completely do not know. That last pile, the third pile, the words you don't know, you should continually go over until all your flashcards should be in the "I know them pile." You should be able to go through them with ease.
- Barney Never Takes a Bad Picture
- First Look: Jennifer Hudson on Being a "Big Girl" - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Exclusive: Why Usher Signed Justin Bieber - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Exclusive: Usher's Song-Writing Inspiration - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Rihanna Takes Oprah on a Tour of Her Childhood Home - Oprah's
- Neil Patrick Harris Steals 38th Annual People Choice Awards