Human Geography: People, Places, Change
What do the leaders of Shanghai want their city to become?
- 1Josh Hutcherson Interview-Journey to the Center of the Earth
- 2How To Name A Star
- 3Overview of Lord of the Rings Movies
- 4Up - Pete Docter and Jonas Rivera Interview
- 5Overview of Austin Powers Movies
- 6Across the Universe - Director Julie Taymor Interview
- 7Herbert Groenemeyer, Germany's biggest star, takes on US
Human Geography combines economic and cultural geography to explore the relationships between humans and their natural environment, and to track the broad social patterns that shape human societies. Featuring communities around the world that are grappling with major socioeconomic change, the programs help students understand present-day events within the scope of clearly recognizable trends, and realize the impact that government, corporate, and individual decisions may have on people and places near and far. This series may serve as an introductory course for students of cultural or economic geography, or as a resource for sociology, anthropology, or social science departments.