Psychology is formally defined as the scientific study of _______________________ and of their mental processes.
- 1Lincoln Announces Freedom
- 2Robert Full: Learning from the gecko's tail
- 3How To Get Started On An Essay Question On A Middle School Test
- 4Vermicomposting: How worms can reduce our waste - Matthew Ross
- 5Geography of United States Elections Course Introduction
- 6Richard Resnick: Welcome to the genomic revolution
- 7How To Encourage Your Child To Enjoy Her Elementary School Book Report.
Highlighting major new developments in the field, this updated edition of Discovering Psychology offers high school and college students, and teachers of psychology at all levels, an overview of historic and current theories of human behavior. Stanford University professor and author Philip Zimbardo narrates as leading researchers, practitioners, and theorists probe the mysteries of the mind and body. Based on extensive investigation and authoritative scholarship, this introductory course in psychology features demonstrations, classic experiments and simulations, current research, documentary footage, and computer animation. This series is also valuable for teachers seeking to review the subject matter.