Chocolate ganache tart
Why is it important to brush a small amount of chocolate filling over the shortbread base?
Chocoholics unite; this could be your ultimate recipe. Ed’s Chocolate Ganache tart is a rich and decadent dessert that is super simple to make. Everyone loves chocolate so you can’t go wrong with this; a crunchy shortbread base covered with a silky rich chocolate and better still there’s no baking required. It’s a fancy dessert without the fuss.
- Appraisal: 1919 Rockwell "The Little Model" Oil Painting
- Appraisal: Jessie Willcox Smith Oil Painting with...
- September 4, 2013 - "Impressionism, Fashion, and Modernity"
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW - Appraisal: 1909 Charles R. Knight Oil
- Appraisal: Chinese Enameled Porcelain Bowl, ca. 1920
- The Fox and the Hound: Unlikely Friendships