Ham hock and lentil soup
What happens to the split red lentils when you cook them for a long time?
- 1How to Raise a Child That Likes to Read
- 2How To Help Your Child Understand Elementary School Integers Or Negative Numbers
- 3Tips for Creating 2nd Grade Level Word Problems
- 4What Is a Secant?
- 5How To Do Activities With Your Elementary School Child To Encourage An Interest In Science
- 6How To Get Pregnant
- 7Overview of Jurassic Park Movies
When it’s cold and grey outside it’s time to bunker down with Karen’s winter warming Ham Hock and Lentil Soup. As it brews, the ham falls off the bone and a beautiful spicy flavour kicks in enhancing this delicious and perfectly hearty soup.