Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood: A Surprise for Dad
Why did Daniel draw a heart?
Hi, honey, what’s that? A letter from grandpa, it made dad really happy. Well, dad loves getting letters from people he cares about. Mum, do you think dad would like getting a letter from me? He would love a letter from you. Making something as one way to say I love you. hey, I can make that letter with the picture and send it to him, just like grandparents’ letter. Making something as one way to say I love you. Here I draw a heart because I love dad. Will you write the words? All right. Dear dad, this heart is for you, love dad, Daniel. Did you write that? I did. Now, let’s get your letter ready to mail. Ok. First, you letter has to go within an envelope, careful, careful. Yes. Carefully. Want to end the envelope? Yes. Ok, now we write down our address, so our postman, Mr. Micfily knows where the letter is going. To our mail box, we live on jungle beach. That’s right, now we need a stamp. I like this one, ok. Great, now let’s take it to the post office. Let’s make it a surprise for dad. Dad loves surprises, to the pose office, Daniel and I would going out, we will be back soon. Dad loves surprises. Sh sh ok, see you later. Let’s go. Hi, Jomy, please take us to the post office. We are going to the post office, to mail a special letter, want you write along with me, want you write along with me.
- Exclusive: Why Usher Signed Justin Bieber - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Exclusive: Usher's Song-Writing Inspiration - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Rihanna Takes Oprah on a Tour of Her Childhood Home - Oprah's
- Neil Patrick Harris Steals 38th Annual People Choice Awards
- Neil Patrick Harris and Hugh Jackman Duet at 2011 Tony Awards
- Rome, Italy - Visit Italy on a Europe Cruise with Holland America Line