A young wood duckling jumps from its tree nest to reach its mother. It's just the second day of her life. She can't fly. But she can see the land far below, and hear her mother's calls. Maybe courage comes from necessity. Maybe it comes in knowing from birth exactly what to do. "An Original DUCKumentary" premieres November 14 at 8/7c (check local listings).
- Appraisal: Jessie Willcox Smith Oil Painting with...
- September 4, 2013 - "Impressionism, Fashion, and Modernity"
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW - Appraisal: 1909 Charles R. Knight Oil
- Appraisal: Chinese Enameled Porcelain Bowl, ca. 1920
- The Fox and the Hound: Unlikely Friendships
- Disney Fairies - Secret of the Wings Trailer