Storm Cycle: Angel
What did the artist remember having as a kid?
I found this collapsed church near the corner of Peniston and Baronne Streets. It was probably suffering from termite problems, but the storm winds literally blew it down. In the midst of the ruins was a statue of an angel, missing a wing, but upright. I found it inspirational. I felt it was important to the spiritual renewal of the city to have a piece like this in the Storm Cycle series.
- Rihanna Takes Oprah on a Tour of Her Childhood Home - Oprah's
- Neil Patrick Harris Steals 38th Annual People Choice Awards
- Neil Patrick Harris and Hugh Jackman Duet at 2011 Tony Awards
- Rome, Italy - Visit Italy on a Europe Cruise with Holland America Line
- How Sinkholes Like Guatemala Happen
- The World's Richest Teenager