Basket weaver Pat Courtney Gold
The two interpretations of the step design are ___________ and fish ladders.
Native American basket weaver and natural fiber artist Pat Courtney Gold explains her basket designs which represent her heritage and her cultures memory. Pat Courtney Gold is featured in the Memory episode of Craft in America.
- Neil Patrick Harris Steals 38th Annual People Choice Awards
- Neil Patrick Harris and Hugh Jackman Duet at 2011 Tony Awards
- Rome, Italy - Visit Italy on a Europe Cruise with Holland America Line
- How Sinkholes Like Guatemala Happen
- The World's Richest Teenager
- Michio Kaku: Could We Transport Our Consciousness Into Robots?