Appraisal: Cartier Gold Desk Clock, ca. 1928
Cartier was a master of
In Richmond, Virginia, Ken Farmer appraises a detailed and elegant Cartier gold desk clock, ca. 1928. Has the value increased, decreased, or stayed the same?
- Appraisal: 1919 Rockwell "The Little Model" Oil Painting
- Appraisal: Jessie Willcox Smith Oil Painting with...
- September 4, 2013 - "Impressionism, Fashion, and Modernity"
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW - Appraisal: 1909 Charles R. Knight Oil
- Appraisal: Chinese Enameled Porcelain Bowl, ca. 1920
- The Fox and the Hound: Unlikely Friendships