What is the problem with the road system as suburban life evolves?
The birth of highways nearly fifty years ago reshaped our communities. People no longer had to live in the busy cities and moved to the newly created suburbs. This has changed the way we live and the way we travel. We tracked the car journeys of everyone living in a small cul-de-sac in Colleyville, Texas for a week. We can see how the car has become a necessity of suburban life.
- Exclusive: Why Usher Signed Justin Bieber - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Exclusive: Usher's Song-Writing Inspiration - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Rihanna Takes Oprah on a Tour of Her Childhood Home - Oprah's
- Neil Patrick Harris Steals 38th Annual People Choice Awards
- Neil Patrick Harris and Hugh Jackman Duet at 2011 Tony Awards
- Rome, Italy - Visit Italy on a Europe Cruise with Holland America Line