What is the problem with the road system as suburban life evolves?
The birth of highways nearly fifty years ago reshaped our communities. People no longer had to live in the busy cities and moved to the newly created suburbs. This has changed the way we live and the way we travel. We tracked the car journeys of everyone living in a small cul-de-sac in Colleyville, Texas for a week. We can see how the car has become a necessity of suburban life.
- Peter Pan Diamond Edition - Captain Hook and Tic Tock Croc Clip
- Craig Ferguson & Big Bang Cast (HILARIOUS)
- Barney Never Takes a Bad Picture
- First Look: Jennifer Hudson on Being a "Big Girl" - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Exclusive: Why Usher Signed Justin Bieber - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Exclusive: Usher's Song-Writing Inspiration - Oprah's Next Chapter