Philip Roth: On Brother Sandy
Where did Philip Roth's brother take him on Saturday afternoons?
- 1Bob Newhart on the Jack Paar Show
- 2How to Check Yourself Using Foil When Solving Trinomials : Trinomials
- 3Dan Gilbert: The surprising science of happiness
- 4Geology of the Earth
- 5Common North American Trees With Needle Clusters
- 6Makers: Women Who Make America Southern Bell
- 7Sarah Kay: If I should have a daughter ...
As for my brother, who was five years my senior. He was ..um..I can originally tell you that he was wonderful.Um..He was very protectable in the school or anywhere. And his friends just say Nichalus going anywhere my brother stuff short my nose was upside. He was.. so he was a good brother he took me to the movie. I.. five years later before his middle is a big difference.He took me to the movies saturday afternoon. He played with me at home.We were alone together at night my parents went out and I jumped around him on his bed, he just protected himself and I let me rick away them and I pretend that I was dead. About reviewing his arms protect himself and he just ask "simon, are you all right? Are you okay? Monticola?" So that's the way it went.
- Craig Ferguson & Big Bang Cast (HILARIOUS)
- Barney Never Takes a Bad Picture
- First Look: Jennifer Hudson on Being a "Big Girl" - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Exclusive: Why Usher Signed Justin Bieber - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Exclusive: Usher's Song-Writing Inspiration - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Rihanna Takes Oprah on a Tour of Her Childhood Home - Oprah's