Philip Roth: On Brother Sandy
Where did Philip Roth's brother take him on Saturday afternoons?
- 1Makers: Women Who Make America Flight Attendants
- 2Bob Newhart on the Jack Paar Show
- 3How to Check Yourself Using Foil When Solving Trinomials : Trinomials
- 4Dan Barber:How I fell in love with a fish
- 5CERN's supercollider - Brian Cox
- 6William Ury: The walk from "no" to "yes"
- 7Alain de Botton: A kinder, gentler philosophy of success
As for my brother, who was five years my senior. He was ..um..I can originally tell you that he was wonderful.Um..He was very protectable in the school or anywhere. And his friends just say Nichalus going anywhere my brother stuff short my nose was upside. He was.. so he was a good brother he took me to the movie. I.. five years later before his middle is a big difference.He took me to the movies saturday afternoon. He played with me at home.We were alone together at night my parents went out and I jumped around him on his bed, he just protected himself and I let me rick away them and I pretend that I was dead. About reviewing his arms protect himself and he just ask "simon, are you all right? Are you okay? Monticola?" So that's the way it went.