Angelina Grimke Rebels
Angelina believed that slavery was
- 1Makers: Women Who Make America Flight Attendants
- 2CERN's supercollider - Brian Cox
- 3Steven Johnson: Where good ideas come from
- 4Andrew McAfee: Are droids taking our jobs?
- 5The beautiful math of coral - Margaret Wertheim
- 6TEDxHuntsville - Daniel Crosby - You're Not That Great: A Motivational
- 7Matthieu Ricard: The habits of happiness
The daughter of one of South Carolina's first families, Angelina Grimke lived in luxury. But she also believed slavery was a sin and God would punish people who had slaves.
- Natural Connections with Alexandra Cousteau
- NASA | Science for a Hungry World: Part 1
- An Introduction to Britain (1/8 ESL video+worksheets)
- Learn to Speak English Naturally - Family (Beginner)
- Learn to Speak English Naturally - Movies (Intermediate)
- Kindergarten Dance: Cha Cha Slide - Physical Education Class