Angelina Grimke Goes Public
What did Angelina have that no other abolitionist could claim?
- 1Sarah Kay: If I should have a daughter ...
- 2How many universes are there? - Chris Anderson
- 3Why you will fail to have a great career: Larry Smith at TEDxUW
- 4Rory Sutherland: Life lessons from an ad man
- 5Alain de Botton: A kinder, gentler philosophy of success
- 6Helen Fisher: Why we love, why we cheat
- 7The Origin of Mass
After reading reports of pro-slavery violence, Angelina Grimke decided she could remain silent no longer. She published a letter in "The Liberator" and wrote "An Appeal to the Women of the South," urging them to work for the downfall of slavery.