An Eulogy to the Movement
Frederick Douglass wrote a __________ for the movement the abolitionists had led.
- 1William Butler Yeats: The Second Coming
- 2Bob Newhart on the Jack Paar Show
- 3Sarah Kay: If I should have a daughter ...
- 4Salman Khan: Let's use video to reinvent education
- 5Andrew McAfee: Are droids taking our jobs?
- 6Daphne Koller: What we're learning from online education
- 7How inventions change history (for better and for worse) - Kenneth
At the death of William Lloyd Garrison in 1879, Frederick Douglass offers a eulogy to the abolitionists and to the movement itself.