An Eulogy to the Movement
Frederick Douglass wrote a __________ for the movement the abolitionists had led.
- 1William Butler Yeats: The Second Coming
- 2Mel Brooks: Melon Balls Mean Money
- 3How Does a Quantum Computer Work?
- 4Dan Barber:How I fell in love with a fish
- 5TEDxHuntsville - Daniel Crosby - You're Not That Great: A Motivational
- 6Sarah Kay: If I should have a daughter ...
- 7Paul Bloom: The origins of pleasure
At the death of William Lloyd Garrison in 1879, Frederick Douglass offers a eulogy to the abolitionists and to the movement itself.