Robert Noyce Goes to Silicon Valley
Robert Noyce wanted to be a ____________ and be in a lab all day every day.
- 1What Is The Sun?
- 2Speed Racer - Susan Sarandon, Kick Gurry, and Paulie Litt
- 3The Nazi Hierarchy
- 4How To Tell If Your Diamond Is A Fake
- 5Exclusive: Gabrielle Douglas' First Family Interview - Oprah's Next
- 6Buenos Aires - Visit the "Paris of the South" on a Holland America cruise
- 7Robin Williams: Big Questions
As an undergraduate student, Robert Noyce sees the technical reports on the brand new transistor and knew he was looking at the future. "The concept hit me like the atom bomb," he later recalled. But he does not like the structure of the large East Coast tech companies.