The Constitution: That Delicate Balance
The Constitution lays out America's government in five parts.
- 1Lincoln Announces Freedom
- 2Robert Full: Learning from the gecko's tail
- 3Become a slam poet in five steps - Gayle Danley
- 4Wildlife is Commiting Mass Suicide, Per Michio
- 5How To Get Started On An Essay Question On A Middle School Test
- 6Vermicomposting: How worms can reduce our waste - Matthew Ross
- 7Magician's Guess
Constitutional issues come to life in this Emmy Award-winning series. Key political, legal, and media professionals engage in spontaneous and heated debates on controversial issues such as campaign spending, the right to die, school prayer, and immigration reform. This series will deepen understanding of the life and power of this enduring document and its impact on history and current affairs, while bringing biases and misconceptions to light.