Art Through time
The body is the starting point for just about any kind of art form.
Take a trip across the world and back through the ages to experience the art of many cultures and historical periods. Thirteen themes encompass hundreds of paintings, drawings, sculptures, photos, and works in non-traditional media in this vibrant approach to the study and appreciation of art. International artists, scholars and curators from major museums and specialized collections guide the viewer through the millennia of human thought and expression while contemporary artists and their work bring the forms into the present day. An extensive Web site includes sortable images of more than 250 works, as well as online text helping viewers to explore the works and topics in greater depth. The series, text, and Web resources can be used to supplement art history courses, or for individual learning and enrichment.
- Natural Connections with Alexandra Cousteau
- NASA | Science for a Hungry World: Part 1
- An Introduction to Britain (1/8 ESL video+worksheets)
- Learn to Speak English Naturally - Family (Beginner)
- Learn to Speak English Naturally - Movies (Intermediate)
- Kindergarten Dance: Cha Cha Slide - Physical Education Class