Art Through time
The body is the starting point for just about any kind of art form.
- 1Annual Holidays and Special Days in May
- 2Advice for Staying Warm and Safe in Freezing Weather
- 3Scientists, Engineers Help Elementary School Teachers
- 4Ratios as Fractions in Simplest Form
- 5Children's Bedtime Story - Cosmo The Boat Cat - Childrens Book ...
- 6Health: Now, an Update on Those New Year's Resolutions
- 7Living Within Your Means
Take a trip across the world and back through the ages to experience the art of many cultures and historical periods. Thirteen themes encompass hundreds of paintings, drawings, sculptures, photos, and works in non-traditional media in this vibrant approach to the study and appreciation of art. International artists, scholars and curators from major museums and specialized collections guide the viewer through the millennia of human thought and expression while contemporary artists and their work bring the forms into the present day. An extensive Web site includes sortable images of more than 250 works, as well as online text helping viewers to explore the works and topics in greater depth. The series, text, and Web resources can be used to supplement art history courses, or for individual learning and enrichment.