British Accent vs. American Accent
What do the British call a cell phone?
Hi,I'm Sara and I'm from Nottingham in the United Kingdom.Hi,I'm Jacqueline,I'm from Los Angeles,the United States of America.I'm hungry.I'm gotta eat a biscuit.That's not a biscuit.It's a cookie.It's a biscuit.It's a cookie.Hey,did you burt your hand?You're wearing a plasda.What's a plasda?That's a bandage.Whateveer,I'm hungry still.I'm gotta eat some crispes.Those aren't crisps,those are chips.These are crisps.These are chips.These aren't chips,these are French fries.These are chips.French fries.I love soccer.I really love soccer.That's not soccer.That's football.It's not football.You know they paly all over the world.They wear trainers like these.Those aren't trainers.They are sneakers.Trainers.Sneakers.What's a jumper,that's a sweater.I'm also cold.I'm gonna put a pair of pants.Those aren't pants.Those are trousers.These are pants.Those aren't pants.Those are underpants.These are pants.Underpants.
- The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
- Peter Pan Diamond Edition - Captain Hook and Tic Tock Croc Clip
- Craig Ferguson & Big Bang Cast (HILARIOUS)
- Barney Never Takes a Bad Picture
- First Look: Jennifer Hudson on Being a "Big Girl" - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Exclusive: Why Usher Signed Justin Bieber - Oprah's Next Chapter