British Accent vs. American Accent
What do the British call a cell phone?
- 1How To Remember The Meaning Of Vocabulary Words For A Middle School Reading Comprehension
- 2Profile of Bill Clinton
- 3Profile of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- 4How To Enroll In Honours Or AP Classes
- 5How To Childproof Your Windows
- 6Avoiding Tantrums At Playtime
- 7How To Solve Algebraic Equations - 'x' In One Place
Hi,I'm Sara and I'm from Nottingham in the United Kingdom.Hi,I'm Jacqueline,I'm from Los Angeles,the United States of America.I'm hungry.I'm gotta eat a biscuit.That's not a biscuit.It's a cookie.It's a biscuit.It's a cookie.Hey,did you burt your hand?You're wearing a plasda.What's a plasda?That's a bandage.Whateveer,I'm hungry still.I'm gotta eat some crispes.Those aren't crisps,those are chips.These are crisps.These are chips.These aren't chips,these are French fries.These are chips.French fries.I love soccer.I really love soccer.That's not soccer.That's football.It's not football.You know they paly all over the world.They wear trainers like these.Those aren't trainers.They are sneakers.Trainers.Sneakers.What's a jumper,that's a sweater.I'm also cold.I'm gonna put a pair of pants.Those aren't pants.Those are trousers.These are pants.Those aren't pants.Those are underpants.These are pants.Underpants.