British Accent vs. American Accent
What do the British call a cell phone?
Hi,I'm Sara and I'm from Nottingham in the United Kingdom.Hi,I'm Jacqueline,I'm from Los Angeles,the United States of America.I'm hungry.I'm gotta eat a biscuit.That's not a biscuit.It's a cookie.It's a biscuit.It's a cookie.Hey,did you burt your hand?You're wearing a plasda.What's a plasda?That's a bandage.Whateveer,I'm hungry still.I'm gotta eat some crispes.Those aren't crisps,those are chips.These are crisps.These are chips.These aren't chips,these are French fries.These are chips.French fries.I love soccer.I really love soccer.That's not soccer.That's football.It's not football.You know they paly all over the world.They wear trainers like these.Those aren't trainers.They are sneakers.Trainers.Sneakers.What's a jumper,that's a sweater.I'm also cold.I'm gonna put a pair of pants.Those aren't pants.Those are trousers.These are pants.Those aren't pants.Those are underpants.These are pants.Underpants.
- Appraisal: French Bru Doll, ca. 1895
- Appraisal: 1919 Rockwell "The Little Model" Oil Painting
- Appraisal: Jessie Willcox Smith Oil Painting with...
- September 4, 2013 - "Impressionism, Fashion, and Modernity"
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW - Appraisal: 1909 Charles R. Knight Oil
- Appraisal: Chinese Enameled Porcelain Bowl, ca. 1920