What does "crash" in this video mean?
Hello,guys.Welcome back to JAT English and today's word of day is "crashed".
What does crashed mean?It means that you are so exhausted .You fall asleep.
And yesterday since we headed out to the beach all night thinking about how to make JAT English better and just about life in general.We stayed there quite a long time maybe till like two in the morning.昨天因为我们去海边了呆了整夜，想着怎么能把JAT 英语变得更好，以及关于人生的一些想法。我们呆了很久大概到凌晨两点。
And I have a great example of someone who crashed and that is Jay.He is Since he had to go to tutoring this morning and he was so tired that since we stayed up last night that he crashed as soon as he got home.
Here you go.Check him out.在这，看看他~
This is Jay after he crashed. He is crashed right now meaning he was so exhausted.Let me show you. 这就是累瘫了的Jay。他累极了。你来看看。
Check him out.There you go.That is Jay .He's so tired.Poor guy.That is someone who crashed for you. Crash not sincerely a car accident when two people crahsed that it can be used the same that a person that he fall asleep.
- Appraisal: Jessie Willcox Smith Oil Painting with...
- September 4, 2013 - "Impressionism, Fashion, and Modernity"
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW - Appraisal: 1909 Charles R. Knight Oil
- Appraisal: Chinese Enameled Porcelain Bowl, ca. 1920
- The Fox and the Hound: Unlikely Friendships
- Disney Fairies - Secret of the Wings Trailer