How to Make an Octopus Balloon Animal
I want a happy octopus so I give him
- 1Max and Ruby : Bunny Party Live - Gorgeous - Max & Ruby On Tour
- 2What's the Formula for Finding Area and Perimeter of a Parallelogram?
- 3Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey's Great Outdoors - Daisy In The
- 4Nick Jr Face Promos From Blue's Big Holiday 2001 VHS (Mirrored)
- 5'ee' - Big Face Face-Off (The Electric Company)
- 6What's the Formula for Finding Area and Perimeter of a Rectangle?
- 7Peter Pan Diamond Edition - Captain Hook and Tic Tock Croc Clip
Hi, I’m The Amazing Dave. Today for About.com I’m going to show you how to make an Octopus Balloon Animal. Here's what you’ll need:First you're going to have to inflate all of your balloons. You just take end of the balloon pump, stick it in the balloon and pump it up like so. For the octopus you're going to pump the long balloons all the way up to the end. Then just loop it around your finger and tie it off just like that. You want to do this for each one. Now you've got your four balloons blown up. Make sure they're even right next to each other and find the center. Grab all four balloons in the center and twist them together. That's right you're going to twist all four together in one big twist. This may seem scary, but it's really not. Just grab all four and twist them together like that. You now have eight legs of your octopus. Now it's time to make the head of your octopus. For this you'll need to inflate the round balloon. Just blow it up just like a normal balloon. I want a big octopus head. Now you're going to tie it of and when you do so make sure you tie it in a way that leaves enough slack this way it'll be easier to tie around your octopus legs. Then simply take it, find the center of your eight legs and tie it right around the middle like that. Right there just a regular knot. Now you can leave the legs straight like this. Or if you want what I like to do is to bend them a little to give a real feel that your octopus has real living legs. You can just sort of bend them. You'll see when you bend a balloon it sort of stays however you want. Don't think about it too much. Just give them each a little bend. All you have to do now is give your octopus a face. This is where the marker comes in. Open up your marker and draw any kind of face on your octopus that you want. I want a happy octopus so I give him two eyes, a big nose, and a smiling mouth. Alright, and there you have it. A happy balloon octopus. Thanks for watching. For more information on balloon animals visit About.com.
- Appraisal: Jean Arnould Heyermans Oil, ca. 1880
- Appraisal: French Bru Doll, ca. 1895
- Appraisal: 1919 Rockwell "The Little Model" Oil Painting
- Appraisal: Jessie Willcox Smith Oil Painting with...
- September 4, 2013 - "Impressionism, Fashion, and Modernity"
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW - Appraisal: 1909 Charles R. Knight Oil