How to Chop an Onion
Chopping is easy if we hold the knife
Onions chopped unfinely is very easy.The secret is the holding of knife properly.I really feel comfortable with gripping the butt of the knife.It's nice for I to weigh it so I got slices of onion a lot easier.This is the root, that's absolutely crucial,leave that on that because there're new more start to blead and you're starting crying rapidly. Slices don't forward that the weight of knife to do the work.Knife,three fingers,one in front,two behind and this part of the nakel is going to guide the knife.Fingers are at the top of onion,point the knife to ward the root. And try to get as close to the root as possible.Nice,long,stroke,and then push the onion back together.Push the knife half way into the onion,slightly tealt the knife down one of the top and then from there gripping the onion like tennis ball,hold them together in other place with weight of the blait to cut through that onion to get the base of the root.Now,sudden I cry at that.Again turn it around,upon down motion and that's what we leave that no waste,just the root.And look,there you get a real nice,finely chopped onion.
- Neil Patrick Harris Steals 38th Annual People Choice Awards
- Neil Patrick Harris and Hugh Jackman Duet at 2011 Tony Awards
- Rome, Italy - Visit Italy on a Europe Cruise with Holland America Line
- How Sinkholes Like Guatemala Happen
- The World's Richest Teenager
- Michio Kaku: Could We Transport Our Consciousness Into Robots?