This activity is an extension to Dry Duck, Part I (link). After you and your child have successfully built one dam, invite your child to build a second one, using the flow of water from the first dam. Can you make two tiny ponds? Use found items as pretend animals that live in the ponds and talk about what they like or don't like about their pond. Make changes to the pond to make your animal friends happy.
- Exclusive: Why Usher Signed Justin Bieber - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Exclusive: Usher's Song-Writing Inspiration - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Rihanna Takes Oprah on a Tour of Her Childhood Home - Oprah's
- Neil Patrick Harris Steals 38th Annual People Choice Awards
- Neil Patrick Harris and Hugh Jackman Duet at 2011 Tony Awards
- Rome, Italy - Visit Italy on a Europe Cruise with Holland America Line