What Is Metazoa?
Metazoa, otherwise known as Anamalia, is a kingdom that includes
Metazoa may sound like a name out of a sci-fi movie but it actually includes all animals and people like you and me. Hi, I'm Daphne Rodriguez for About.com. Today, I am going to share information on what metazoa is.Scientists organize different organisms into different categories starting from the broadest division known as domains, down to the most specific category which are known as species. These divisions are based on each organism’s cellular characteristics as well as other more detailed attributes. The domain, eukarya contains organisms that have cells with a nucleus and further subdivided into this are kingdoms. Metazoa otherwise known as Anamalia, is a kingdom that includes all animals. This mean humans, dogs, snakes, fish and anything that has some of these characteristics are included in this kingdom.These characteristics are:Thank you for watching, for more information on metazoa or other animal groups, go to: education.about.com.
- Exclusive: Why Usher Signed Justin Bieber - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Exclusive: Usher's Song-Writing Inspiration - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Rihanna Takes Oprah on a Tour of Her Childhood Home - Oprah's
- Neil Patrick Harris Steals 38th Annual People Choice Awards
- Neil Patrick Harris and Hugh Jackman Duet at 2011 Tony Awards
- Rome, Italy - Visit Italy on a Europe Cruise with Holland America Line