Insects and other small creatures are generally easy to find and fun for children to observe. Next time you are outside with your child, look for insects and other small creatures in the grass, in the dirt, and under sticks, rocks, and logs. Collect some of these creatures in a small glass or plastic jar. If the creatures can climb, make sure to put a lid, with small holes in it, on the jar. Look at them closely and talk about how they look and move, how they are the same and how they are different. After you have finished observing, remember to let the little creatures go.
- The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
- Peter Pan Diamond Edition - Captain Hook and Tic Tock Croc Clip
- Craig Ferguson & Big Bang Cast (HILARIOUS)
- Barney Never Takes a Bad Picture
- First Look: Jennifer Hudson on Being a "Big Girl" - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Exclusive: Why Usher Signed Justin Bieber - Oprah's Next Chapter