Make and play a simple number game with your child using index cards or small pieces of paper. Use a marker to place between 1 and 4 dots on each card. To play the game, take turns showing each other a card, and making the same number of sounds as there are dots on the card. For example when you see a card with three dots, you may clap three times, stamp your feet three times, or even moo three times. Use your imaginations to come up with different funny sounds. As you get more practice playing the game, encourage your child to go faster and faster.
- Appraisal: 1919 Rockwell "The Little Model" Oil Painting
- Appraisal: Jessie Willcox Smith Oil Painting with...
- September 4, 2013 - "Impressionism, Fashion, and Modernity"
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW - Appraisal: 1909 Charles R. Knight Oil
- Appraisal: Chinese Enameled Porcelain Bowl, ca. 1920
- The Fox and the Hound: Unlikely Friendships