Golf Etiquette on the Green
In golf, if you are ___________ from the cup, it is your turn to putt first.
I'm Todd Kolb with About.com. We're going to talk about golf etiquette on the putting green.When your golf ball comes to rest on the putting green, the first two things you should do is mark your golf ball and fix any pitch marks that you might have created from the previous shot. You should also, grab the flag, and set it to the side so it will not be in the way of anybody else getting ready to putt.In golf, if you are furthest from the cup it is your turn to putt first. If it is not your turn, make sure and take this time to gather any information you might need for your own putt. You should also be standing nice and still and in an area where you are not a distraction for the other golfers. If you do not make the first putt, but it is nice and close to the hole, you are free to go ahead and tap it into the cup.Finally, if you are the first or second person to complete the hole, make sure and replace the flag so that the entire group can exit the green in a timely fashion.
- NASA | Science for a Hungry World: Part 1
- An Introduction to Britain (1/8 ESL video+worksheets)
- Learn to Speak English Naturally - Family (Beginner)
- Learn to Speak English Naturally - Movies (Intermediate)
- Kindergarten Dance: Cha Cha Slide - Physical Education Class
- Justin Bieber Surprises Lucky Fans! | Just Dance 4