How To Memorize Vocabulary Words For A Middle School Reading Comprehension If You Are A Visual Learner
What is suggested to help "visual learners" memorize words?
- 1Five Minute Exercise Video for Kids!
- 2'oo' - Big Face Face-Off (The Electric Company)
- 3Pizza - Jack Bowswer (The Electric Company)
- 45 Exercises for Practicing Phone Conversations
- 5THE ELECTRIC COMPANY: Popsicle Recap: A Whole New Francine
- 6Short 'u' - The Big Face Face-Off (The Electric Company)
- 7How to Make an Lollipop Balloon Shape
Another tip to help learn vocabulary words is to visualize them. Draw a picture or scene that might help you remember this item of vocabulary. For "versatile", for example, you might draw a Swiss army knife; it can be used in many different situations, which is what versatile means, which will help you do better on your vocabulary test and remember the word.