How To Memorize Vocabulary Words For A Middle School Reading Comprehension If You Are A Visual Learner
What is suggested to help "visual learners" memorize words?
Another tip to help learn vocabulary words is to visualize them. Draw a picture or scene that might help you remember this item of vocabulary. For "versatile", for example, you might draw a Swiss army knife; it can be used in many different situations, which is what versatile means, which will help you do better on your vocabulary test and remember the word.
- The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
- Peter Pan Diamond Edition - Captain Hook and Tic Tock Croc Clip
- Craig Ferguson & Big Bang Cast (HILARIOUS)
- Barney Never Takes a Bad Picture
- First Look: Jennifer Hudson on Being a "Big Girl" - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Exclusive: Why Usher Signed Justin Bieber - Oprah's Next Chapter