Yoga for Kids: Lion Pose
You should look up with your eyeballs as you stick your __________ out.
Next we're going to be doing Lion's Pose. This one's a lot of fun especially if we just let go and have a little bit of fun with it. So let's start by sitting on to our legs. Sitting on to our heels, let's put our hands on our legs and we'll stick our tongue out really far. Stretching out our jaws, let's see way into the back of our throat, let's go "waaah". And now let's look up with our eyeballs as we stick our tongue out. And now we can start to make some noise with our Lion's pose. "What noise does a lion make"? "Roar". He says roar so let's pick up our big scary claws and with our tongues sticking out, let's go "waaaahhhh". "Let's hear your noise Gavin, you're ready"? "Waaah". There's a big scary lion. One more time. "Waaahhh". Good job.
- Natural Connections with Alexandra Cousteau
- NASA | Science for a Hungry World: Part 1
- An Introduction to Britain (1/8 ESL video+worksheets)
- Learn to Speak English Naturally - Family (Beginner)
- Learn to Speak English Naturally - Movies (Intermediate)
- Kindergarten Dance: Cha Cha Slide - Physical Education Class