How To Use An Eyeliner Brush
Why should you use a brush with short hair span?
Use a brush with a short hair span for ease of control, and a pointed end to create flicks and get the eyeliner between the lashes. Eyeliner brushes can be used with eye shadow or cream eyeliner. When using an eyeshadow, wet the brush and use the edge of the powderRemove the excess from the brush on the back of your handSweep the brush across the lashline from the inner corner outwardsRest your elbow on a table to steady your handUse the fine point of the brush in between the individual hairsUse the same technique when applying a cream eyeliner
- Appraisal: 1919 Rockwell "The Little Model" Oil Painting
- Appraisal: Jessie Willcox Smith Oil Painting with...
- September 4, 2013 - "Impressionism, Fashion, and Modernity"
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW - Appraisal: 1909 Charles R. Knight Oil
- Appraisal: Chinese Enameled Porcelain Bowl, ca. 1920
- The Fox and the Hound: Unlikely Friendships