How To Stop Someone From Bullying You
What is the best way to stop someone from bullying you?
The best way of stopping someone from bullying you is to talk to other people as quickly as you can about it and work out a way of making sure that that behaviour stops as soon as it can be and to make sure that you are not treated in ways that are unacceptable. It's not ok for you to be called names, to be hit or kicked or whatever has been happening to you even once and for it to happen more than once on several occasions is unacceptable and it needs to stop. So, the most important way to stop it is to talk to people quickly you can actually make that person stop behaving in that way and keep you safe.
- First Look: Jennifer Hudson on Being a "Big Girl" - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Exclusive: Why Usher Signed Justin Bieber - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Exclusive: Usher's Song-Writing Inspiration - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Rihanna Takes Oprah on a Tour of Her Childhood Home - Oprah's
- Neil Patrick Harris Steals 38th Annual People Choice Awards
- Neil Patrick Harris and Hugh Jackman Duet at 2011 Tony Awards