How To Get Your Child To Eat Healthily At School
What is one part of getting your child to eat healthy at school?
Educate your child about what food is good for them. Talk to them about what food they like and dislike. Let them have some input into what kind of food they eat.Make food exciting for your child by experimenting with lots of new types of food they've never had. Remember that even if they don't like something the first time, it doesn't mean they won't grow to like it in the future.Your child will feel much more involved if they are allowed help with the cooking. This is your opportunity to educate them about healthy cooking and eating habits. All family should be involved in changing eating habits.
- Barney Never Takes a Bad Picture
- First Look: Jennifer Hudson on Being a "Big Girl" - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Exclusive: Why Usher Signed Justin Bieber - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Exclusive: Usher's Song-Writing Inspiration - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Rihanna Takes Oprah on a Tour of Her Childhood Home - Oprah's
- Neil Patrick Harris Steals 38th Annual People Choice Awards