How To Do The Harlem Shake
At the start of the Harlem shake, how many people should be dancing?
Hello there.You may have heard about this craze going around the internet called ‘The Harlem Shake’. But what is it all about, and how do you do it?! Well wonder know more my friends, as Videojug is here to help.So how to do it – Step one. You need everyone in the office, classroom, bus stop or supermarket to be going about their business...except for one. Like this guy here. This one crazy colleague, friend, randomer, who needs to wear a mad hat or costume whilst doing a funky dance move. As such…The key here is to choose one signature move and ensure you keep to, and continuously repeat it.Thrusting is particularly popular amongst the ‘Harlem shake’ community. Step 2 - when the music tells you to ‘do the Harlem shake’, the whole office joins in, all dressed up, going crazy...each with their own signature move.And it should look a little something like this…Bring all the ‘Harlem’ you can think of to this scene of organised mayhem. We’re talking costumes, hats, masks, props – anything and everything!Why not check out our original Harlem shake, but without me popping up! Now go do the Harlem shake! Good luck.
- Neil Patrick Harris Steals 38th Annual People Choice Awards
- Neil Patrick Harris and Hugh Jackman Duet at 2011 Tony Awards
- Rome, Italy - Visit Italy on a Europe Cruise with Holland America Line
- How Sinkholes Like Guatemala Happen
- The World's Richest Teenager
- Michio Kaku: Could We Transport Our Consciousness Into Robots?