How celebrities ask someone out on a date
When celebrities ask for dates, they can be
Jon Chu: When I see a girl I like, I just tell her straight up. I don't play games. Or you can play it cool and don't do anything until she asks you out. Kenny Baumann, The Secret Life of an American Teenager: Be direct, be direct!Kaycee Stroh, High School Musical High: How do you ask someone out on a date? I'm not huge on asking. I'm traditional. But as a girl I've said, wow your cute. Come on guys step it up. Brenda Star, Disney's The Suite Life of Zack and Cody: I'm the most upfront person. If he says no, he's not worth it. Try asking casually, from a movie to grabbing a coffee. Greg Finley, The Secret Life of an American Teenager: Honesty, they love honesty. Just be honest and be polite. Whether it's being straightforward or playing it cool, it's nice to know that fame doesn't make asking someone out on a date any easier.
- Appraisal: Jessie Willcox Smith Oil Painting with...
- September 4, 2013 - "Impressionism, Fashion, and Modernity"
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW - Appraisal: 1909 Charles R. Knight Oil
- Appraisal: Chinese Enameled Porcelain Bowl, ca. 1920
- The Fox and the Hound: Unlikely Friendships
- Disney Fairies - Secret of the Wings Trailer