How To Avoid Dehydrating Your Vocal
What is the best cure for your vocal chords?
How to avoid dehydrating your vocal chords. First of all, alcohol really dehydrates your vocal chords, so unfortunately, no glass of wine before your performance. Another tip is do not smoke as it coats your vocal chords. Another tip is don't eat spicy food or chocolate before a vocal performance because the chocolate will coat the vocal chords so they won't be clean and clear. And of course, the spicy food will play havoc with them. And of course, drink water or gargle as much as possible before going to do your performance. Another tip is have plenty of sleep. Sleep is the best cure for your vocal chords. So, before a performance, no drinking or smoking, no chocolate or spicy food, no going out late the night before, get plenty of sleep and of course, plenty of water. And that's how to avoid dehydrating your vocal chords. .
- Natural Connections with Alexandra Cousteau
- NASA | Science for a Hungry World: Part 1
- An Introduction to Britain (1/8 ESL video+worksheets)
- Learn to Speak English Naturally - Family (Beginner)
- Learn to Speak English Naturally - Movies (Intermediate)
- Kindergarten Dance: Cha Cha Slide - Physical Education Class