I'm going to show you some steps using your heels. The common one is the heel click. You do this by putting your weight onto the ball of your feet and clicking your heels together. That's a heel click. You can also do this by jumping and clicking the heels together. That's another heel click. I'm now going to show you a heel beat. You have to push your heel into the ground: this is a heel beat. I'm going to do one with the right and one with the left. I'm going to turn to the back so you can see my heels. And that's a heel beat. I'm now going to show you a heel dig. Nice and simple, dig the heel into the ground. Go on the side and show you this. Heel, step, heel, step, heel, step, and that's a heel dig. I'm now going to link these steps together. And those are some common heel steps.
- NASA | Science for a Hungry World: Part 1
- An Introduction to Britain (1/8 ESL video+worksheets)
- Learn to Speak English Naturally - Family (Beginner)
- Learn to Speak English Naturally - Movies (Intermediate)
- Kindergarten Dance: Cha Cha Slide - Physical Education Class
- Justin Bieber Surprises Lucky Fans! | Just Dance 4