How To Make An Origami Swan
In step seven, you raise the head and extend the
Fold in half along the diagonalUnfold and fold the edge so it lies along the centre crease. Fold the opposite edge to meet itTurn the model over and fold the edge to the centre crease again and fold the opposite edge to meet it keeping the point as sharp as possibleFold the model in half lengthwaysFold the point back to create a beak.Fold the whole model in halfRaise the head and extend the beakAnd there you have your swan
- Appraisal: Jean Arnould Heyermans Oil, ca. 1880
- Appraisal: French Bru Doll, ca. 1895
- Appraisal: 1919 Rockwell "The Little Model" Oil Painting
- Appraisal: Jessie Willcox Smith Oil Painting with...
- September 4, 2013 - "Impressionism, Fashion, and Modernity"
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW - Appraisal: 1909 Charles R. Knight Oil