Outdoor play on a sunny day offers many opportunities for your child to explore shadow and light. Encourage your child to notice her shadow. Is it in front of her or behind her? Can she run away from her shadow? Join in the play and your child can observe how your shadows interact with each other. Try making your shadows touch or hold hands. Can you make both your shadows into one shadow?
- Exclusive: Usher's Song-Writing Inspiration - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Rihanna Takes Oprah on a Tour of Her Childhood Home - Oprah's
- Neil Patrick Harris Steals 38th Annual People Choice Awards
- Neil Patrick Harris and Hugh Jackman Duet at 2011 Tony Awards
- Rome, Italy - Visit Italy on a Europe Cruise with Holland America Line
- How Sinkholes Like Guatemala Happen