Make and play a simple number game with your child using index cards or small pieces of paper. Use a marker to place between 1 and 4 dots on each card. To play the game, take turns showing each other a card, and making the same number of sounds as there are dots on the card. For example when you see a card with three dots, you may clap three times, stamp your feet three times, or even moo three times. Use your imaginations to come up with different funny sounds. As you get more practice playing the game, encourage your child to go faster and faster.
- Rihanna Takes Oprah on a Tour of Her Childhood Home - Oprah's
- Neil Patrick Harris Steals 38th Annual People Choice Awards
- Neil Patrick Harris and Hugh Jackman Duet at 2011 Tony Awards
- Rome, Italy - Visit Italy on a Europe Cruise with Holland America Line
- How Sinkholes Like Guatemala Happen
- The World's Richest Teenager