How To Do Trigonometric Equations
The key to remember is how many answers will there be for every 360 degrees?
Maths Tutor Patrick McCarthy is on hand to teach you how to do trigonometric equations. The mechanics of sin, cos and tan can be bewildering, Patrick helps guide you through the basics with this guide and even shows a few cheats to save you time.
- First Look: Jennifer Hudson on Being a "Big Girl" - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Exclusive: Why Usher Signed Justin Bieber - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Exclusive: Usher's Song-Writing Inspiration - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Rihanna Takes Oprah on a Tour of Her Childhood Home - Oprah's
- Neil Patrick Harris Steals 38th Annual People Choice Awards
- Neil Patrick Harris and Hugh Jackman Duet at 2011 Tony Awards