How To Teach Your Teenager To Have Self Discipline
If you are talking to your teenager about being self disciplined, it is important that you are self disciplined.
The best way to teach your teenager to be self-disciplined is to model that way of being yourself. In other words, to exercise moderation, choice, and realism in your own behaviors. In that way you will have a good basis for talking to your teenager about how you want them to behave. In other words, you need to be congruent. Starting from that point of view, where you actually see your teenager falling short of being self disciplined, you can then actually approach them constructively. Talk about your ideal behaviors and your reasons for such, and get them to be more reflective about the behavior choices they are making.
- Neil Patrick Harris Steals 38th Annual People Choice Awards
- Neil Patrick Harris and Hugh Jackman Duet at 2011 Tony Awards
- Rome, Italy - Visit Italy on a Europe Cruise with Holland America Line
- How Sinkholes Like Guatemala Happen
- The World's Richest Teenager
- Michio Kaku: Could We Transport Our Consciousness Into Robots?