How To Teach A Child To Deal With Rejection
How can children be prepared to handle rejection?
I'm not so sure that you can teach as support their learning to deal with rejection. It's almost inevitable that every person will experience some rejection as they go through life, and they will find strategies for managing that. When they're very young, you protect them from this possibility, but as soon as they interact with a group of people outside the home, rejection is always something that can develop. Hopefully the resources, the personal, emotional, and social resources, you've helped them to build up will help get them through. Also, you being there as somebody to talk to and who will comfort them and try and rebuild their self-esteem will be enormously valuable.
- Natural Connections with Alexandra Cousteau
- NASA | Science for a Hungry World: Part 1
- An Introduction to Britain (1/8 ESL video+worksheets)
- Learn to Speak English Naturally - Family (Beginner)
- Learn to Speak English Naturally - Movies (Intermediate)
- Kindergarten Dance: Cha Cha Slide - Physical Education Class