How To Start A Clique Of School Friends
Remembering what it was like before you were part of your clique is important. Why?
- 1How to Find the Area of an Ellipse
- 2How to Identify Trees in the Walnut Family
- 3How to Do a Side Kick Up and Down in Pilates
- 4Helpful Strategies for Classroom Discipline
- 5Teach Lessons on Dinosaurs Using Free Printable Worksheets
- 6How To Manage Your Child's Extra-Curricular Activities
- 7How To Read Someone's Mind With A Deck Of Cards
I think if you want to be part of a clique, the most important thing to do is really to just start talking to people, because what you'll find is cliques are just groups of people who get on really well for a particular reason. You might find you get on really well with a group of people because you get the same bus into school and you're with them a lot. You might get on with a particular group because you all like the same sort of music or sport. The most important thing to do is to start talking to people in different groups, see which people you get on with the best and then spend time with those people. What is important to do if you do become part of a clique is to remember how you felt before you were part of that group. If there are people who you feel might be feeling left out, or that they can't join in, always be ready to accept new people into your group and talk to people who might not be part of your clique.