How To Get Your Strict Parents To Lighten Up
Involving ___________ in a discussion with your parents can help them see that you are not treated the same.
- 1How To Remember The Meaning Of Vocabulary Words For A Middle School Reading Comprehension
- 2How To Enroll In Honours Or AP Classes
- 3Avoiding Tantrums At Playtime
- 4How To Solve Algebraic Equations - 'x' In One Place
- 5How to Burn Fat Through Weight Training
- 6What Is the Caveman Diet?
- 7Early Arthritis Symptoms
Parents, at the end of the day, are just people. They are your parents, but they are people in their own right. If you feel that your parents are really strict, that's tricky. You can't really change their personalities, but maybe you could sit down and have a discussion about what you're finding difficult in their behaviour. So if they're being overly strict in your mind about certain issues, maybe you should have a discussion with them about what you're finding too strict, what you'd rather was the case, some ideas you've got of them behaving differently and they may surprise you and take on board some of the things that you're saying. Often parents can be stricter with younger siblings for example, than older siblings, and sometimes having your older siblings or other siblings in that kind of discussion can help your parents to see that they haven't necessarily treated you all the same for example and they may be able to lighten up on how they behave with you, compared to how they've behaved with other siblings.